Thursday 21 May 2009

Pretty things

I was idly googling 'asparagus' when I turned up these beautiful salad servers, made by Conneticut jeweller Michael Michaud. So I googled him, and discovered he makes a number of veggie-inspired pieces.
This peapod is made from bronze and pearls: it's so pretty, and available in the UK from
Harriet and Dee. I've just spoken to one of them - a lovely lady - and she's going to see if they've got one in stock.
I loved these edamame earrings too. And he does blackberries and veggie charm bracelets. This Michael Michaud is of course not to be confused with River Cottage veg guru Michael Michaud, who grows the Dorset Naga, allegedly the hottest chilli in the world.

4 comments:

Shaheen said...

Oh my goodness, they are beautiful and so elegant, but outside of my price range. Maybe one for the birthday wishlist. Thank you for sharing.

goodshoeday said...

i love the earrings - they are sooo nice - birthday list for sure :)

Stacey said...

I LOVE those asparagus serving pieces! So cute and fun!

franmouse39 said...

Thanks, guys - I'm so glad you share my taste in serving spoons and jewellry!